How to Prevent Water Damage to Your Home & Valuables.
If you could see through your ceilings, floors, and walls – not to mention behind cabinets and inside crawl spaces – you’d see a whole lot of water pipes. And yet no matter where they’re located, or what material they’re made of, they all have one thing in common: they’re prone to leak.
If, for example, you were to open one of the cabinet doors beneath your sink and notice water on cleaning bottles and stored paper towel, you would quickly investigate the source and take appropriate action. But not all our water leaks are as easy to spot. Some, in fact, can cause a world of damage to your home and perhaps even valuables before you even know you have a problem.
Now, Plumbtastic offers you one terrific way to detect water leaks early on, and before any damage can be caused. How? With a water shut-off valve, professionally installed by Plumbtastic Plumbing & Rooter. Ocne the valve senses water, it immediately shuts off home’s water main, thus preventing any further leaking and resulting damage.
Here’s what else a water shut-off valve provides:
- Line of site sensors in as many locations as you want. Once any sensor detects even the smallest of water leaks, it communicates with the others until finally the shut-off valve shuts off your water main.
- One or more wall on-off switches so you activate or de-activate the valve at will.
- Your water shut-off valve can be fully integrated with your security and automation systems.
- You’ll conserve more water which will result in lower water consumption bills.
- And you’ll enjoy a great deal of added peace of mind.
Contact Plumbtastic today to learn more about the quick, easy, and affordable way to protect your home and valuables from water damage once and for all.