How to Tell if You Have a Clogged Sewer
The next time you notice any of the following conditions, you’ll want to take prompt and decisive action:
- Multiple Fixtures Are Clogged – When some combination of a toilet, tub drain, shower drain, or sink drain back up at the same time.
- Bubbling Toilet – When you run water in a bathroom sink for more than a minute and the water in the adjacent toilet starts to bubble or rise.
- Washing Machine Backflow – When water draining from your washing machine causes a toilet to overflow or backs up into a tub or shower.
- Awful Odor – When you can smell raw sewage from any of your drains.
- Damp Spot on Your Lawn – When you encounter an area of wet grass and the rest of your lawn is dry.
Do any of these clogged sewer symptoms sound familiar? If so, contact Plumbtastic today an accurate diagnosis plus a guaranteed price quote if sewer cleaning or any repair work is needed. At Plumbtastic, we also guarantee your 100% satisfaction with any plumbing service we offer.