Water Treatment Redlands | Water Filtration Redlands
Missing Out on Fresh, Clean Water at Home?
That’s a Void We Can Quickly Fill.
Whether you have well or city water, all kinds of things can go wrong with your home water supply. And none of them are very appetizing.
That’s why Plumbtastic offers you two optional ways to improve your water quality:
- Whole-house water filtration: With a whole-house water filtration system, you’ll enjoy fresh, clean water from every water source in your home, and that goes for your washing machine and dishwasher, too.
- Point-of-Use water filter: If your primary concern is the quality of the water you drink and cook with, then your Plumbtastic water quality specialist can install an under-sink water filter with its own dedicated countertop faucet. That could also help lessen your reliance on bottled water, which would be great news for the eco-system.
Both whole-house and point-of-use filters are designed to remove excess minerals plus potentially harmful chemicals from your water supply, including chlorine, radon, industrial waste, insecticides, and more.
A whole-house water filter also will solve any hard water problems you may be experiencing, such as:
- Dull whites in your laundry
- Clothes that feel scratchy to the touch
- Dull hair
- White, scaly deposits of cookware and pipes
- Needing extra soap or laundry detergent to get the right level of clean
- Rust-colored stains in your sinks or tub
If this sounds familiar, or if you have any concerns about your home water supply, contact Plumbtastic today for more information and customized home water quality solutions.
Looking to improve the quality of your water in Redlands or anywhere else in the Inland Empire?
Then call us now at 1-800-758-6282 or click here to request service online.